July 29, 2013

My Little Cutie


Lest we forget that I have an adorable new baby, here's some Levi.

Upon receiving a paci today, he stuck his thumb into the hole and sucked both together for the paci-thumb double whammy. Unfortunately, he was starting to lose his grip on both by the time we snapped the picture. But it was cute, none the less.

On our family walk last night, Levi sat up in the stroller like a big boy and wore his cute Nikes that my Uncle Jeff bought for Steven when he was a baby and all four of my kids have now worn.


During an evening at the park, Levi hung out on his blankie keeping the football safe.


And tonight, during Family Game Night (some Wii 100-pin bowling is going down in the background), Levi thought Mommy was pretty funny.


3 comments:

Taylor Family Tales said...

He's such a cutie and I can't believe how big he's gotten!!!

Sue Marsh said...

Awwww how I love my Koper Family. Levi's adorable and growing like a weed. I love you Lee.

The Old-Fashioned Housewife said...

Precious stuff all around! There is a maturity in his eyes- he seems older than he is. :) Thanks for sharing cute little Levi with us!