March 14, 2011

I can’t decide…

I can’t decide which of these videos is cuter. So I’m posting both. I’m sorry that this is probably totally boring to anyone who did does not share DNA with this child. But I think he is precious.

One of Jack’s favorite games : “Where’s your….?”

 

He knows elbows – really, he does. Just tonight he got hung up on Elmo vs Elbow and I had to get it on camera!

And this is Jack watching the above video on my computer, still playing the game along, saying “hi” and “bye” to himself and then trying to recreate the scene with the pillow that was in the background and of course, Elmo. Oh my gosh. He’s so stinking cute!

 

3 comments:

Cara Joy said...

I'm so glad I share DNA with him. But I think anyone would find these videos adorable, too. He's so cute!

Grammy said...

Jack-Jack is brilliant and adorable! What a great combination. Loved the videos and Daddy laughed at how many times he heard me say "awwww he's so cute and smart. Jack is so smart'

Laura said...

he is so stinkin cute! :)