November 8, 2010

2 Weeks: Part 2

When we arrived home from picking Steve up, he had arranged for a gift to be waiting in the garage for the kids. Having Grandpa in town is quite convenient.

It has provided hours of fun for the whole family.

057 

On Halloween, we went to Holly and Jr’s house and took the kids trick-or-treating with their cousin, Nolan. Steven was an aviator, Gabby was Cinderella, Jack went as a Jack-in-a-Box and Nolan was Charlie Brown. They were the cutest group of trick-or-treaters out there!

026028032

027

Our overly-enthused candy-hander-outers

031038040039

The day after Halloween, we went on a trip that I will post all about in Part 3. After our trip, we had a birthday party for Steven and Gabby. We rented a jumpy castle for the yard and grilled outback. Nothing too fussy but just enough fun for the kids. After the party guests left, we opened gifts from Grammy, Grampy, Grandma, Aunt Holly, Uncle Joe, Nolan, Aunt Cara and Uncle Kyle. They each had opened a few gifts on their actual birthday, but we saved most of them for the “party with Daddy.”    

 127   041 042 043 047 051  065 067 081 083 111

They may be a little spoiled.

Coming soon: Part 3: Our trip HERE! I know all three of you are on the edge of your seat.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Wyatt and steven share the same love--cars! (or anything with wheels!) I am on the edge of my seat!

Cara Joy said...

What a happy family! Steve's homecoming has been a marathon of fun! And was that a Jesus Jumpy Castle? Because it looks likes He is looking out one of the windows on the front corner.

Holly said...

We have so much fun with you guys:) Even though I don't comment all the time, I do read your blog all the time. I would sound like a broken record if I commented on each blog;)
lol, Cara!

Shaunna said...

Fun, fun!! I think the last picture of Gabby looks exactly like YOU, Leah!!

And I've heard lots of great things about your little get away spot---Can't wait to read all about it!!

Taylor Family Tales! said...

I agree with Shaunna - when I saw the last pic of Gabby - all I see is you! :o)

I also am a faithful reader of your blog...so at least 4 of us are on the edge of our seats! LOL! It's ok...I have like 2 people who read my blog! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Leah~
Actually, I read your blog probably more than you know. I read Holly's and Cara's too :-) I always wait in anticipation for your next blog and all the pictures. I love seeing how the kids are growing and sad to see how FAST they are growing before I get to see them again. I really enjoy seeing all the different personalities and your writing styles the Marsh girls have...you all should write a book together. With all of your adventures it would be funny, sad, heartwarming and TRUE :-) Love you! Aunt Sheila