January 24, 2010

Since We've Been Gone....

I have been a bad blogger lately. Jack is getting older and sleeping much less during the day, we have been doing some home renovations that have taken up most of our free time and I am exhausted. But here are some pictures of what we've been up to this month.


Steven and Gabby napped together


Daddy read everyone a book


a little fairy-princess played with her toys


the weather finally permitted this


and this


someone refused to get out of the swing


Steven got signed up for soccer and started practicing


warm weather brought lots of smiles to this face


the babies played in the grass


Jack had a sink-bath or two


the 3rd baby to wear this pair of PJs finally wore them out


I skipped a few days of laundry....and regretted it


this boy ate all of these things, along with his baby food


Gabby worked an hairdo


Jack snuggled with Daddy

video

Cookie Monster was impersonated

So, that's what our January looked like. Plus, we pulled all the carpet and tile up from the kitchen/living/dining rooms and the halls from our house and put down laminate wood floors. Scraping thin-set off the concrete under the tile was HORRIBLE. But it's done. All we have to finish is painting the baseboards.
I would like to say that I'll be better at blogging now, but.....I'll surprise myself if I get to this again any time soon. It is currently 12:28am. The kids and I are off to MOPS in the morning. So I'm off to catch a few hours of sweet, sweet sleep. But, now you're all caught up!

7 comments:

* Tyly * said...

LOVE all the pictures!!! Jack-Jack is the happiest baby!

Shaunna said...

I had been missing you!!!

We so enjoyed the warm weather too!! Addi had been waiting since Christmas to try out her wagon and tricycle!!

Love the video...I think Steven makes a pretty good Cookie Monster! :]

Love Gabby's flipped out hair too!

And LOVE all of Jack's little rolls on his legs and arms!! Soooo adorable!

Cara Joy said...

I can't believe Jack is sitting up in the wagon! Can't wait see the new floors!

The Kopers said...

I love all the pictures! I wish Nolan would eat as much as his cousin!

sue anne marsh said...

Love the pictures and video. Glad the weather has finally changed and the kids can play outside again Love you Lee!!

市場 said...

A bad excuse is worse than none. ....................................................

Armchair Housewife said...

Leah,

What a creative way to catch people up, those pictures were great. I especially loved the one of Jack's toe peeking through the sock (great angle and everything!) and him grinning from eating all those goodies.

Your children are beautiful, Leah, what little treasures they all are. :)