January 4, 2010

Can't. Keep. Up.

No one told me that having three kids would take up so much time. Geeze. They are always wanting things like food and attention. They don't clean up after themselves. They don't do much for themselves, in fact. Don't they know I have blogging to do? Don't they know that people are anxiously awaiting a post all about our wonderful Christmas celebration? They're so selfish. As soon as these little monsters let me have a minute to myself, I will post about our Christmas. In the mean time, I'm too busy nursing a baby, making macaroni and cheese, eating cookies, cleaning spilled milk, reading books, playing games, snuggling, tickling, laughing, loving. It's a rough life. But I think we'll survive :)

3 comments:

Cara Joy said...

This sounds like fun! The labor of love is the best one of all!

The Kopers said...

Don't you just love being a stay-at-home mom! :)

RaymonLosey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.