November 30, 2009

5 Months of Jack-Jack

Jack is 5 months old, today!
I can't believe how fast the time has gone. It seems to go faster with each child. I remember his birth day like it was yesterday and somehow today, he is 5 months old. Here are some things about our sweet Jack-Jack.
*He has quite the list of nick-names. He is Jack-Jack, Jack-attack, Jack-o-lantern, Jack-Jack-the-snack-pack, Jack-a-lacka-tick-tack....I think we call him something different every day!
*He wakes up every morning with a smile on his face. I'm not kidding. He is smiling when he wakes up. Every day. It's kind of weird.
*He sleeps 10-12 hours straight at night.
*He usually has one long nap (3-4 hours) in the late morning-early afternoon and one shorter, nap (an hour or so) in the evening.
*He still nurses exclusively and usually nurses every 4 hours or so during the day.
*He rolls over from tummy to back often and from back to tummy once in a while.
*He loves to sit in the exasaucer and watch his big brother and sister run around.
*He enjoys holding his toys and licking them.
*I have to keep a bib on him most days if I don't want to change his shirt multiple times - he's a big-time drooler.
*He is the happiest baby I have ever known. He is always smiling.
*He likes to hear his voice. He has recently decided that loud squeals and yelps are very fun to make. It's cute for a few minutes then Steve and I find ourselves asking him to be quiet.
*He is content just to sit and watch everything and everyone moving around him and he loves to see himself in the mirror.
*Jack is a wonderful baby and a blessing to our family.


Birth Day

1 Month

2 Months

3 Months


4 Months

5 months

3 comments:

Cara Joy said...

At first I though "Jack-a-lacka-tick-tack" looked nothing like his siblings. But as I scroll through those pics I see some Steven Ray in him. Those big chubby cheeks. I can't wait to try my hand at some new nicknames.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Jack Lola luvs you

Shaunna said...

Sounds like Jack is the poster child for BEST BABY EVER- FOR REAL!! What a good boy you have!!

Love all the nick names- Too cute!