1. A God who answers prayers; prayers for strength through rough mornings, prayers for safety and health for my children, prayers for forgiveness and grace.
2. My wonderful, loving, funny, sweet, strong, handsome husband. (I know, gag)
3. My beautiful, smart, silly, talkative, curious Steven
4. My sweet, funny, tender-hearted Gabby
5. My unborn miracle so full of possibilities and wonder
6. A safe, cozy house where we can crank the heat up high as the temperatures outside dip down into the (gasp!) 50s!
7. Chocolate Milk
8. That my Dad, Mom, and sister, Cara will be here in the morning to spend a wonderful week with us.
9. My bed, it may just be a mattress and box spring on the floor, but it is the most comfortable place I've ever known
10. Peanut butter