June 30, 2008

Sky Diving!

Here's what we did tonight right before the kid's bedtime. Great way to get them all wound up right before bed :-)

Our guesstamation is that Steven is about 12 feet in the air.
Gabby, not so high
This was earlier today. Steven found an old pacifier (neither of them ever used one, it's upside down because he doesn't even know how to use it!) and had it in his mouth all day, then made himself a bed on the playroom couch and fake cried until I cam in to see him. Am I not giving this child enough attention or something? Note Gabby's hair.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That is amazingly high!!! How on earth did Steven get him up so high!? I guess I'll find out when I get there so he can show us. lol

I love Gabby's little hairdo!!

We'll be seeing you guys tomorrow...looking forward to it.

Love~Michelle

* Tyly * said...

I love the pictures!!!