May 5, 2008

The STUFF Place




In every home we've lived in, there is always one place that collects "STUFF." Mail, keys, cell phones, toys I take from the kids, loose change....just STUFF. No matter how much time I spend picking up and cleaning, THIS place is always messy. I never know what to do with half the STUFF, and even if I get all put away somewhere, it's just a matter of hours before fresh STUFF is piled up. In this house, it's the bar-top between the dining room and kitchen. The basket against the wall was my futile attempt to keep the coutner STUFF-free. The basket fills up so quickly, nothing much ends up going into it. Does anyone else have a STUFF PLACE?

2 comments:

Blake & Shaunna said...

My stuff place is exactly like yours...It's the bar between the kitchen & living room. The "stuff" currently sitting in the stuff place at our house...ipod, batteries, Blake's pocket knife, my purse, Blake's Bible, cell phone, junk mail, and a dvd. Pretty clean for us! LOL! No matter how much stuff I put away, more stuff always ends up in this place! Rest assured...You're not the only one with a "STUFF PLACE!!"

dianeleetaylor said...

Our STUFF area is also between the kitchen and living room. On our STUFF area: empty milk carton, catalogs, books, watch, DVDs from Netflix, sunglasses, remote, and a dog toy! :o) I feel your pain...