November 8, 2007

Out of the mouth of babes....

Leah
Steven is two. Where he comes up with some of the things that come out of his mouth, I will never know.
- We are at a stoplight next to a purple hatchback car, Steven points at it and says (disgusted), "I don't like that car."
- I am pushing him outside in his stroller and he says, "You have poop on you, Mama."
- Two months after visiting Holly and Jr (Uncle Joe), we are in the car and he tells me, "Aunt Holly is at home, Uncle Joe is in the water."
- I tell him often that Daddy is at OTS. He tells me that he is going to see Daddy at OTS-OX.
- Every baby he sees is Gabrielle. Even the black triplets on TV today were all Gabrielle.
- Every old man (and some old women) are Grandpa (don't tell Stan).
- A man was loading his groceries into his car next to ours at the grocery store the other day. I was strapping Steven into his seat and he kept pointing to the man (standing about 5 feet from us) and saying, "He's cute, he's cute."
- When he sees Shreck, he calls him Sex. We're in line at blockbuster and he's pointing and yelling, "Sex, Mama, Sex!"
- While talking to his Daddy on the phone, he points to my boob and says, "Gabrielle eats."
- In a very quiet OB/GYN waiting room full of pregnant women, he yells out with a laugh, "Mama, I FARTED!"
- In the hospital right after Gabby's birth, he watched me change her diaper and asked if I was wiping her penis. Similarly I took him in the bathroom stall with me at the mall and he asked if I was wiping MY penis....as three or four women in other stalls listen, I explain that only boys have those....I still don't think he knows.

There are more every day. That's all I can remember for now, though. Oh my gosh, he is so funny....embarrassing but funny.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I very much enjoyed reading what little Steven had to say. =) Had a great laugh! ~Michelle

Blake & Shaunna said...

Yea for the blog Leah! I'm adding it to my blog list!

Meredith said...

I was browsing through blogs and this one caught my attention. So funny!!! Thanks for the laugh. :)
Meredith